What's NEW (November 25) Renewed on the 10th & 25th each month
- Have You Converted Your Foreign Resident Registration Card to a Special Permanent Resident Certificate or Residence Card?
- Beware of Refund Frauds!
- Recruiting Children for Children’s Clubs (Regular Use, Saturday Use and School Holiday Use) and After-School Children’s Plazas with Children’s Club Function Hiroba Plus for the School Year Starting in April 2017
- Bicycle Sharing in Shinjuku, Chiyoda, Chuo, Minato and Koto
Borrow and Return Bikes Wherever You Like
- How to Apply for Admission at Shinjuku City Nursery Schools/Kodomoen Starting from April 2017
- Win the Influenza Battle Again This Year!— To Prevent the Flu, Wash Your Hands, Use a Mask and Get Immunized
- Food Poisoning Prevention Starts with Washing Your Hands
Beware of Norovirus!
- Enrolling Children in Municipal Kindergartens and Kodomoen for the 2017 School Year
- To Parents Whose Children Will Enter Elementary School in April 2017—Please Take Advantage of the School Support Sheet
- Guide to Living in Shinjuku (in Japanese with kana, Nepalese, Vietnamese and Burmese)
- To Residents Turning Twenty—Come Celebrate Coming-of-Age Day Together!
- Stop! Do Not Abandon Bicycles
- Influenza Immunizations (10/1/2016 to 1/31/2017)
- Let’s Stop Tuberculosis
- Subsidies for Private Kindergarten Entrance Fees and Nursery Fees—Please Apply As Soon As Possible
- Children’s Medical Subsidies—Medical Certificates for Infants and School Children Mailed Out
- Don’t Suffer by Yourself, Share Your Thoughts and Get Help
- To Parents of First-Grade/First-Year Students Entering Municipal Elementary or Junior High Schools in April 2017
- Furniture Brace Installation Program
- From October 1: Hepatitis B Vaccine to Become a Required Periodic Immunization
- Please Submit Your Current Status Reports for the Child Support Allowance/Special Child Support Allowance
- Shinjuku City Temporary Welfare Benefit
Shinjuku City Temporary Welfare Benefits for Pension Recipients (the Basic Pension for the Disabled and Basic Pension for the Bereaved)
- Get Your Child Immunized for Measles, Rubella and Japanese Encephalitis
- Shinjuku Weeknight Children’s Clinic Will Open
- Special City Resident’s Tax/Metropolitan Resident’s Tax Notification Forms Mailout
- National Health Insurance Premium Notices to Be Mailed
- Let’s Ride Bicycles the Right Way
- Beware of Poisonous Brown Moth Larvae
- Foreign-Language Information at Your Fingertips!
Please Use Shinjuku City’s SNS Foreign-Language Editions
- Comprehensive Children’s Center/Families with Children Support Center Offer Support for Childrearing from Infants and Toddlers to Junior High and High School Students!
- Let’s Protect Children from Disease with Immunizations
- Welfare Programs for Single-Parent Families
- An Announcement on National Health Insurance
- Be Sure to Pay Your National Health Insurance Premiums
- Let’s Take Measures Against Dengue Fever and the Zika Virus
- About School Entrance Consultations
- About Our FY2015 Survey on Multicultural Living in Shinjuku City
- The National Pension Plan Supports Everyone’s Daily Lives
- An Announcement Concerning School Entrance Subsidies
- Let’s Use the Roads Properly
- Those Symptoms…Could It Be Asthma?
- Dirty Business Practices—Don’t Permit Them! Don’t Be Tricked! Don’t Give In!!
- The Shinjuku Consumer Life Center Can Help You Solve Your Problems
- Recruiting Children for Expanded-Function After-School Children’s Plaza for the School Year Starting in April 2016
- Subsidized Hepatitis B Vaccine Optional Immunizations Start February 1, 2016
- New Social Security and Tax Number System Debuts in October 2015
- “Disaster Preparedness Tokyo”—Let’s Do It Now…Everything to Protect Ourselves from Disaster
- Announcement from Japan Customs, Ministry of Finance
- Starting July 5, 2014. The Emergency Medical Service System on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays Has Changed
- Shinjuku City Office Main Building Service Counters Will Be Open on the Fourth Sunday of the Month
- The Individual City Resident Tax’s Per Capita Amount Is Going Up
- Make Good Use of Information on Everyday Living for Foreign Residents of Shinjuku City
- Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
- Let’s Get Immunized
- Let’s Undergo Cancer Checkups!
- “Shabeleon ’16” Japanese-Language Speech Contest Results
- Family Japanese-Language Classes for Foreign Residents
(Babysitting Services Are Available)
- Recruiting Students for Shinjuku City Japanese-Language Class (September through December)
Culture and Leisure
- Storytelling in English (Nakamachi Library)
- Multicultural Living Project—Recruiting Futsal Club Members!
- Let’s Have Fun in English! Special Storytelling (Toyama Library)
- The Sixth Story Forest Waku-Waku Camp (Okubo Library)
- Recap of Multicultural Disaster Prevention Festa Shinjuku—To Survive a Major Earthquake!
- Why Not Come to the International Exchange Salon?
In November, International Exchange Salon will be held on the 11th (Fri.) and 30th (Wed.).