What's NEW(Updated on July 25)Renewed on the 15th of each month
- Shinjuku City Temporary Welfare Benefit for Pension Recipients
- Have You Converted Your Foreign Resident Registration Card to a Special Permanent Resident Certificate or Residence Card?
- Beware of Refund Frauds!
- Get Your Child Immunized for Measles, Chicken Pox and Japanese Encephalitis
- We Protect the Elderly Regionally
Please Use the “Machinaka Hishochi (Community Summer Retreats)”
- Let’s Protect Ourselves from Heatstroke
- Beware of Food Poisoning—To Have a Fun Summer
- Shinjuku Weeknight Children’s Clinic Will Open
- For Parents of Children Born between May 1, 2015 and April 30, 2016—Childrearing Pamphlet “Suku-Suku Shinjukukko”
- Please Submit Your Current Status Report for Child Allowance/Child-Raising Allowance
- Special City Resident’s Tax/Metropolitan Resident’s Tax Notification Forms Mailout
- National Health Insurance Premium Notices to Be Mailed
- Let’s Ride Bicycles the Right Way
- Beware of Poisonous Brown Moth Larvae
- Foreign-Language Information at Your Fingertips!
Please Use Shinjuku City’s SNS Foreign-Language Editions
- Comprehensive Children’s Center/Families with Children Support Center Offer Support for Childrearing from Infants and Toddlers to Junior High and High School Students!
- Let’s Protect Children from Disease with Immunizations
- Welfare Programs for Single-Parent Families
- An Announcement on National Health Insurance
- Be Sure to Pay Your National Health Insurance Premiums
- Let’s Take Measures Against Dengue Fever and the Zika Virus
- Protect Yourself and Your Family—Prevent Furniture from Toppling Over in an Earthquake
- About School Entrance Consultations
- About Our FY2015 Survey on Multicultural Living in Shinjuku City
- The National Pension Plan Supports Everyone’s Daily Lives
- Guide to Living in Shinjuku—Summarized Version (in Japanese with kana, Vietnamese, Nepalese and Burmese)
- Dog Registrations and Rabies Vaccinations
- An Announcement Concerning School Entrance Subsidies
- If You Have Difficult Problems, Let’s Talk
- Let’s Use the Roads Properly
- Those Symptoms…Could It Be Asthma?
- Dirty Business Practices—Don’t Permit Them! Don’t Be Tricked! Don’t Give In!!
- The Shinjuku Consumer Life Center Can Help You Solve Your Problems
- Recruiting Children for Expanded-Function After-School Children’s Plaza for the School Year Starting in April 2016
- Subsidized Hepatitis B Vaccine Optional Immunizations Start February 1, 2016
- To Parents Whose Children Will Enter Elementary School in April 2016—Please Take Advantage of the School Support Sheet
- New Social Security and Tax Number System Debuts in October 2015
- “Disaster Preparedness Tokyo”—Let’s Do It Now…Everything to Protect Ourselves from Disaster
- Let’s Prevent Tuberculosis!
- Open School and Orientation Sessions for All Shinjuku Municipal Elementary and Junior High Schools
- Announcement from Japan Customs, Ministry of Finance
- Starting July 5, 2014. The Emergency Medical Service System on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays Has Changed
- Shinjuku City Office Main Building Service Counters Will Be Open on the Fourth Sunday of the Month
- The Individual City Resident Tax’s Per Capita Amount Is Going Up
- Make Good Use of Information on Everyday Living for Foreign Residents of Shinjuku City
- Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
- Let’s Get Immunized
- Let’s Undergo Cancer Checkups!
- Family Japanese-Language Classes for Foreign Residents
(Babysitting Services Are Available)
- Recruiting Students for Shinjuku City Japanese-Language Class (September through December)
- “Shabeleon ’15” Japanese-Language Speech Contest Results