What's NEW (June 25) Renewed on the 5th, 15th & 25th each month
- Have You Converted Your Foreign Resident Registration Card to a Special Permanent Resident Certificate or Residence Card?
- Beware of Refund Frauds!
- Learn about Heatstroke and Take Appropriate Preventive and First-Aid Measures
- Recap of Multicultural Disaster Prevention Festa Shinjuku
—International Exchange and Disaster Prevention Drill Festival!
- Let’s Take Measures against Dengue Fever and the Zika Virus
- Shinjuku City Office Main Building Service Counters Will Be Open on the Fourth Sunday of the Month
- Holiday and Saturday Night Medical Services
- Let’s Check Our Dental and Oral Health!
- TV Interpreter System Using Tablet Devices Debuts
- Preparing for a Major Metropolitan Earthquake—Shinjuku City Will Help You Prevent Your Furniture from Falling Over
- About School Entrance Consultations
- Childcare Fee Subsidies for Nonauthorized Childcare Facilities
- Childcare Fee Subsidies for Certified Nursery Schools
- The National Pension Plan Supports Everyone’s Daily Lives
- Shinjuku City Offers Shinjuku Free Wi-Fi!
- An Announcement Concerning School Entrance Subsidies
- Accepting Applications for New Temporary Welfare Benefit as an Economic Countermeasure
- Let’s Protect Children from Disease with Immunizations
- How to Apply the Dependent Deduction, Etc. for Family Members Living Outside Japan
Attached Documents Mandatory for Special City Resident Tax/Metropolitan Resident Tax Report as of 2017
- Income Tax Reports and Resident Tax Reports
You Must State Individual Numbers (“My Number”) on Reports for 2016 Onward
- Please Do Not Feed Wild Birds Such as Pigeons
- Town Councils and Community Groups Strengthen Community Ties
- About Changes in Limited-Term Childcare from April 2017
- Recruiting Children for Children’s Clubs (Regular Use, Saturday Use and School Holiday Use) and After-School Children’s Plazas with Children’s Club Function Hiroba Plus for the School Year Starting in April 2017
- Bicycle Sharing in Shinjuku, Chiyoda, Chuo, Minato and Koto
Borrow and Return Bikes Wherever You Like
- Food Poisoning Prevention Starts with Washing Your Hands
Beware of Norovirus!
- Enrolling Children in Municipal Kindergartens and Kodomoen for the 2017 School Year
- To Parents Whose Children Will Enter Elementary School in April 2017—Please Take Advantage of the School Support Sheet
- Guide to Living in Shinjuku (in Japanese with kana, Nepalese, Vietnamese and Burmese)
- Let’s Stop Tuberculosis
- Subsidies for Private Kindergarten Entrance Fees and Nursery Fees—Please Apply As Soon As Possible
- To Parents of First-Grade/First-Year Students Entering Municipal Elementary or Junior High Schools in April 2017
- From October 1: Hepatitis B Vaccine to Become a Required Periodic Immunization
- Get Your Child Immunized for Measles, Rubella and Japanese Encephalitis
- Shinjuku Nighttime Children’s Treatment Room
- Foreign-Language Information at Your Fingertips!
Please Use Shinjuku City’s SNS Foreign-Language Editions
- Comprehensive Children’s Center/Families with Children Support Center Offer Support for Childrearing from Infants and Toddlers to Junior High and High School Students!
- Welfare Programs for Single-Parent Families
- An Announcement on National Health Insurance
- Be Sure to Pay Your National Health Insurance Premiums
- About Our FY2015 Survey on Multicultural Living in Shinjuku City
- Let’s Use the Roads Properly
- Those Symptoms…Could It Be Asthma?
- Dirty Business Practices—Don’t Permit Them! Don’t Be Tricked! Don’t Give In!!
- The Shinjuku Consumer Life Center Can Help You Solve Your Problems
- Recruiting Children for Expanded-Function After-School Children’s Plaza for the School Year Starting in April 2016
- New Social Security and Tax Number System Debuts in October 2015
- “Disaster Preparedness Tokyo”—Let’s Do It Now…Everything to Protect Ourselves from Disaster
- Announcement from Japan Customs, Ministry of Finance
- The Individual City Resident Tax’s Per Capita Amount Is Going Up
- Make Good Use of Information on Everyday Living for Foreign Residents of Shinjuku City
- Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
- Let’s Get Immunized
- Let’s Undergo Cancer Checkups!
Culture and Leisure
- Special Storytelling in English—Let’s Experience Foreign Cultures
- Ninja Experience Class—Welcome to the World of Ninja
- Summer Vacation Social Studies Tour—A Visit to JICA Global Plaza
- Tanabata Star Festival Storytelling—Enjoy Panel Theater in English! (Nishi-Ochiai Library)
- Learn How to Take Great Pictures with a Smartphone!
- Multicultural Living Project—Recruiting Futsal Club Members!
- Why Not Come to the International Exchange Salon?
(next: July 14 (Fri.))