Shinjuku City
Living InformationDescription of ShinjukuLet’s Learn JapaneseForeign Language InformationPDF
Shinjuku City Official WebsiteForeign language top page > Employment and Status of Residence

Employment and Status of Residence

Public Employment Security Offices (Hello Work)
Tokyo Employment Service Center for Foreigners
Shinjuku Employment Assistance and Instruction Center for Foreigner
Immigration Bureau
Permission to Engage in an Activity Beyond the Scope of a Visa
Employment Eligibility Certificate
Staying and Working Illegally
Employment for Foreign Students after Graduation
Finalizing Labor Contracts
Labor Insurance System
Labor Consultations
Preparing for Emergencies and Disasters
Procedures for Changes of Address and Taxes
Insurance, Health Maintenance and Welfare
Employment and Status of Residence
Childbirth, Child-Raising and Education
Useful Information

Shinjuku Employment Assistance and Instruction Center for Foreigner

Inquiries: Hello Work Shinjuku (Kabukicho Branch) 1F, 2-42-10 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku
Tel: 03-3204-8609

 Job consultations and referrals for those with a status of residence that has no labor restrictions, such as permanent resident or spouse of a Japanese citizen, and foreign students who wish to work part-time, and consultations concerning visa status are offered. offered.

Note: English and Chinese interpreters are available. If you need an interpreter, please call in advance to confirm their availability.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. (Closed: Sat., Sun., national holidays, and during the year-end/New Year holidays)

Back to the top

| Shinjuku City Official Website  |