- Shinjuku City Temporary Welfare Benefit
Shinjuku City Temporary Special Benefit for Households with Children
- Have You Converted Your Foreign Resident Registration Card to a Special Permanent Resident Certificate or Residence Card?
- Beware of Refund Frauds!
- Income Tax Report Season Will Begin!
- Recruiting Children for Expanded-Function After-School Children’s Plaza for the School Year Starting in April 2016
- Subsidized Hepatitis B Vaccine Optional Immunizations Start February 1, 2016
- An Announcement about Individual Numbers—To Those Who Have Not Received Their Notification Card Yet
- Information on Subsidies for Parents/Guardians of Foreign Resident Schoolchildren/Students
- Beware of Norovirus!
- To Parents Whose Children Will Enter Elementary School in April 2016—Please Take Advantage of the School Support Sheet
- Win the Influenza Battle Again This Year!—Wash Your Hands, Wear a Mask, and Get Immunized to Prevent Influenza
- How to Apply for Admission at Shinjuku City Nursery Schools/Kodomoen Starting from April 2016
- New Social Security and Tax Number System Debuts in October 2015
- To Ensure Proper Receipt of the Social Security and Tax Number System (“My Number” System) Notification Card
- “Disaster Preparedness Tokyo”—Let’s Do It Now…Everything to Protect Ourselves from Disaster
- Children’s Medical Subsidies—Medical Certificates for Infants and School Children Mailed Out
- Take Time to Just Be You, and Talk About Your Situation
- Let’s Prevent Tuberculosis!
- Furniture Brace Installation Program
- Stricter Penalties Instituted for Bicycle Rules Violations
- Has Your Child Received the Proper Measles and Japanese Encephalitis Immunizations?
- Special City Resident’s Tax/Metropolitan Resident’s Tax Notification Forms Mailout
- National Health Insurance Premium Notices to Be Mailed
- Open School and Orientation Sessions for All Shinjuku Municipal Elementary and Junior High Schools
- Comprehensive Children’s Center/Families with Children Support Center Offer Support for Childrearing from Infants and Toddlers to Junior High and High School Students!
- An Announcement on National Health Insurance
- Be Sure to Pay Your National Health Insurance Premiums
- Why Not Try Using Generic Drugs?
- Announcement from Japan Customs, Ministry of Finance
- Starting July 5, 2014. The Emergency Medical Service System on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays Has Changed
- Shinjuku City Office Main Building Service Counters Will Be Open on the Fourth Sunday of the Month
- Welfare Programs for Single-Parent Families
- The Individual City Resident Tax’s Per Capita Amount Is Going Up
- Make Good Use of Information on Everyday Living for Foreign Residents of Shinjuku City
- Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
- Let’s Get Immunized
- Let’s Undergo Cancer Checkups!
- Family Japanese-Language Classes for Foreign Residents
(Babysitting Services Are Available)
- Recruiting Students for Shinjuku City Japanese-Language Class (January through March)
- “Shabeleon ’15” Japanese-Language Speech Contest Results
Culture and Leisure
- Chuo Library Storytelling in Foreign Languages (Chinese and Burmese)
- Let’s Protect Ourselves from Disasters! Multicultural Disaster Prevention Festa Shinjuku 2016
- Recap of Multicultural Disaster Prevention Festa Shinjuku 2015—To Survive a Major Earthquake!!
- Why Not Come to the International Exchange Salon? (next: Fri., Feb. 12)