- Shinjuku City Temporary Welfare Benefit
Shinjuku City Temporary Special Benefit for Households with Children
- Have You Converted Your Foreign Resident Registration Card to a Special Permanent Resident Certificate or Residence Card?
- Beware of Refund Frauds!
- Beware of Norovirus!
- To Parents Whose Children Will Enter Elementary School in April 2016—Please Take Advantage of the School Support Sheet
- “Keeping Our Town Clean with Everyone’s Cooperation”
Shinjuku Year-end Cleanup Program
- Win the Influenza Battle Again This Year!—Wash Your Hands, Wear a Mask, and Get Immunized to Prevent Influenza
- How to Apply for Admission at Shinjuku City Nursery Schools/Kodomoen Starting from April 2016
- New Social Security and Tax Number System Debuts in October 2015
- To Ensure Proper Receipt of the Social Security and Tax Number System (“My Number” System) Notification Card
- “Disaster Preparedness Tokyo”—Let’s Do It Now…Everything to Protect Ourselves from Disaster
- Children’s Medical Subsidies—Medical Certificates for Infants and School Children Mailed Out
- Take Time to Just Be You, and Talk About Your Situation
- Let’s Prevent Tuberculosis!
- To Parents of First-Grade/First-Year Students Entering Municipal Elementary or Junior High Schools in April 2016
- Furniture Brace Installation Program
- Stricter Penalties Instituted for Bicycle Rules Violations
- Has Your Child Received the Proper Measles and Japanese Encephalitis Immunizations?
- Special City Resident’s Tax/Metropolitan Resident’s Tax Notification Forms Mailout
- National Health Insurance Premium Notices to Be Mailed
- Open School and Orientation Sessions for All Shinjuku Municipal Elementary and Junior High Schools
- Comprehensive Children’s Center/Families with Children Support Center Offer Support for Childrearing from Infants and Toddlers to Junior High and High School Students!
- An Announcement on National Health Insurance
- Be Sure to Pay Your National Health Insurance Premiums
- Why Not Try Using Generic Drugs?
- To Prevent Dengue Fever
- Announcement from Japan Customs, Ministry of Finance
- Starting July 5, 2014. The Emergency Medical Service System on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays Has Changed
- Shinjuku City Office Main Building Service Counters Will Be Open on the Fourth Sunday of the Month
- Welfare Programs for Single-Parent Families
- The Individual City Resident Tax’s Per Capita Amount Is Going Up
- Make Good Use of Information on Everyday Living for Foreign Residents of Shinjuku City
- Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
- Let’s Get Immunized
- Let’s Undergo Cancer Checkups!
- “Shabeleon ’15” Japanese-Language Speech Contest Results
- Recruiting Students for Shinjuku City Japanese-Language Class (September through December)
Culture and Leisure
- Story Forest Waku-Waku Camp 2015 (Okubo Library)
- Foreign Language Storytelling—“Christmas around the World” (Kita-Shinjuku Library)
- Storytelling in English (Nakamachi Library)
- To Residents Turning Twenty—Come Celebrate Coming-of-Age Day Together!
- Recap of Multicultural Disaster Prevention Festa Shinjuku 2015—To Survive a Major Earthquake!!
- Why Not Come to the International Exchange Salon? (next: Fri., Dec. 11)