- Have You Converted Your Foreign Resident Registration Card to a Special Permanent Resident Certificate or Residence Card?
- Beware of Refund Frauds!
- Comprehensive Children’s Center/Families with Children Support Center Offer Support for Childrearing from Infants and Toddlers to Junior High and High School Students!
- Let’s Keep Our Town Clean Together
Please Join the Shinjuku City Simultaneous Street Cleaning Program
- An Announcement on National Health Insurance
- Be Sure to Pay Your National Health Insurance Premiums
- Why Not Try Using Generic Drugs?
- To Prevent Dengue Fever
- Goya and Japanese Morning Glory Seeds Will Be Distributed
- Announcement from Japan Customs, Ministry of Finance
- Dog Registrations and Rabies Vaccinations
- Shinjuku City Temporary Welfare Benefit and Shinjuku City Temporary Special Benefit for Households with Children
- For Those with Various Problems and Concerns—Why Not Talk About Your Situation?
- Dirty Business Practices—Don’t Permit Them! Don’t Be Tricked! Don’t Give In!
- Let’s Prevent Norovirus Food Poisoning!
- Win the Influenza Battle Again This Year!
- Starting July 5, 2014. The Emergency Medical Service System on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays Has Changed
- Shinjuku City Office Main Building Service Counters Will Be Open on the Fourth Sunday of the Month
- Welfare Programs for Single-Parent Families
- The Individual City Resident Tax’s Per Capita Amount Is Going Up
- Make Good Use of Information on Everyday Living for Foreign Residents of Shinjuku City
- Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
- Let’s Get Immunized
- Let’s Undergo Cancer Checkups!
- Why Not Challenge Yourself by Participating in the Japanese-Language Speech Contest “Shabeleon ’15”?
- Recruiting Students for Shinjuku City Japanese-Language Class (April through July)